Rowing Through Summer
Summer is officially in full swing! School is out, and people are enjoying the warmer weather. It's the perfect season for sipping on some iced tea, biting into a juicy slice of watermelon, taking a trip to the beach, and of course - summer rowing! Depending on where you row, the summer temps might perfect for a midday row, or you might find yourself sweating even before the sun comes up. Whether you are a tank and trou kind of rower, or you prefer a uni with a UPF rated sun shirt, we have everything you need to keep rowing through summer. Check out these summer picks below!
1. Whether you pair it with trou, or a uni, everyone needs a classic tank. Just dropped this week, our Men's Performance Tank White is the perfect choice for a summer row. Our tank tops are built with a comfortable fit that allows for maximum range of motion and its moisture-wicking mesh allows for great breathability.
2. Let the colors of a summer sunset motivate you to get out and row! Our Men's Los Angeles Unisuit and Women's Florida Unisuit showcase the vibrant colors of a beautiful summer night. JL unisuits are designed so you can move with precision. Made out of Drywick, a mid-weight strong yet supple fabric, our JL unisuits are constructed of the highest quality Microfiber and boast famous durability. Unisuits are the preferred racing and training garment in the rowing world.
3. Stay protected from the sun with the help of our Unisex Loose-Fit Performance Shirt White/Gray, the perfect breathable layer. This unisex performance long sleeve can be worn on its own for sun protection with UPF 50+ fabric or under your unisuit. An alternative fabric with apex mesh provides maximum airflow while maintaining coverage.
4. Too hot for a tank top? Row in our Women's USA X-Back Bra! Pair it with your favorite uni rolled down, or with your favorite pair of trou. Our X-Back USA logo bra was made to be shown off. Made with medium-impact support, featuring a scoop neckline and cross back design you'll never want to take it off.
5. Let the summer trips to the beach inspire your rowing kit with our Unisex Low-Tide Trou or Unisex Kanagawa Trou. Our classic cut trou is an essential training basic. They provide a comfortable, locked-in fit during your row with double lining under the sit bones for lasting comfort.
6. No summer is complete without our Margaritaville collection! Suit up in the Men's Margaritaville Unisuit or Women's Margaritaville Tangled Unisuit to have a blast on the water! Made out of Drywick, a mid-weight strong yet supple fabric, our unisuits are constructed of the highest quality Microfiber and boast famous durability. Unisuits are the preferred racing and training garment in the rowing world.
7. For a fun print, try out our new Women's Queen Bee Banded Trou during your summer rows. This trou offers the same “comfort” band that we put on our banded tights, and the same inseam you’ll find on our original length trou. An awesome combination, both band, and legs are made of drywick, a quick-drying, durable fabric that makes this trou a great choice for the toughest water and land workouts. They provide a comfortable, locked-in fit during your row with double lining under the sit bones for lasting comfort.
8. With summer comes the 4th of July! The perfect time to rock our Men's Pure Americana Unisuit. JL's original "V-Front" waistline visually elongates the torso allowing for a proper and flattering fit. The men's unisuit has a tank-style top, and the armholes are cut with plenty of room for the lats and the pecks you work so hard on during the winter. The torsos are cut long to ensure total comfort.
10. Suns out guns out! Show your true rower's spine with our NEW Men's Skeleton Performance Tank. This tank top is built with a comfortable fit that allows for maximum range of motion and its moisture-wicking mesh allows for great breathability. Our performance tanks can be worn during workouts on and off the water which makes them a great training item.